- Sespe Wilderness: Up the Creek
- Sam Rodia: Driven by Daemons
- Poitiers: Long Lunchtime of the Soul
- Porker’s Guide to Jamon and Chorizo
- Bahamas: Junkanoo the Winter Blues
- Bahamas: Monsters of the Deep & Dreams
- Paris Restaurant: La Fontaine de Mars
- Spain: The Serengeti of Salamanca
- Spain: The Quest for Porkfection
Tag Archives: music
A review of the Junkanoo Christmas parade in Nassau, Bahamas.
It’s Christmas time in downtown Nassau in the Bahamas. Des learns to relax, to love letting go, to go with the flow, and to roll with the rhythms of the mighty Junkanoo.